B-RAD XL Strap and Accessory Mount by Wolf Tooth I
Fulfilled by our friends at Wolf Tooth I
Requires a B-RAD base to mount to your bike
XL Strap and Accessory Mount allows you to carry accessories on your bike frame instead of in jersey pockets or backpack
Securely strap 3-4.75" diameter items like jackets, bags, growlers, hydration bottles, and more
Lightweight, durable, rust-proof materials
Includes the mounting plate, strap and associated ED-coated hardware
Extremely grippy and flexible strap with reflective tab and foam pad
- Mounts directly to the braze-ons on your frame using the included spacers. A B-RAD base is recommended if you want to adjust the mount's position along the frame tube or mount a bottle inline above it.
- Print this document in 1-1 format and you can cut out the different B-RAD mounting bases to see what fits on your bike.
- Compatible with any frame that uses standard 64mm spacing bottle cage braze-ons (basically every modern frame).
- Securely straps items 75-120 mm in diameter.
Dimensions: Plate • 50mm x 80mm | main strap • 50mm wide x 450 mm long and holds objects 75-120 mm diameter (3 - 4.75 inches) | cradle strap • 40mm wide and 350mm long for supporting loads
Included: 18-8 stainless steel bolts
Torque: 3-4 Nm
[snippet name="Prop 65"]
— — — — — — — — — — — —
B-RAD™ — BOTTLE RELOCATION & ACCESSORY DEVICE
An innovative, flexible system for organizing on-bike bottle storage and accessories
Customize storage to your specific needs with a flexible 3-step B-RAD system.
Here is how it works:
B-RAD Base – available in a variety of lengths
- Attaches to bottle cage mounts on bike
- Provides platform for the B-RAD system
- Attaches to B-RAD Base
- Secures accessories to the Base
- Accessory-specific mounts available
- Held in place by B-RAD mounts or straps
- Carry ride essentials like bottles or tools