Biltwell EXFIL-7 Bag
This is the bag that started the EXFIL motorcycle luggage revolution. In military parlance "EXFIL" means to leave in a rapid, organized fashion—the way every smart bike rider likes to ride. The number means this EXFIL bag holds seven 12-ounce beer cans, and is a naming convention that carries throughout its moto luggage line.
Fits well on our racks and panniers.
- MOLLE system on exterior lets you attach and expand this bag with other bags and accessories
- Rugged, rust-free nylon zippers throughout
- Duraflex quick-release buckles with adjustable nylon straps for speedy installation
- UV-treated, 1680 denier polyester nylon construction
- PVC coated synthetic mounting straps with nickel-plated stainless buckles
- External chassis panels are PVC backed for added water resistance
- Interior volume holds seven 12-ounce cans
- Hi-vis orange nylon interior makes spotting contents easier
- One main and three secondary pockets offer plenty of room for gear, maps, and other essentials