Current lead time is 3-5 weeks
Meet the Ranger CNR, a hassle free way to get more range on your Super73 Z1 - Install in less than 5 minutes!
How does it work? The Ranger CNR is a “Charge and Ride” battery. That means when connected and turned on, it provides additional juice to the bike through the charge port.
- Plug and Play
- Adds an additional 889Wh, which means over double the range!
- Charges with your existing Super73 Z1 charger, or our Z1 Fast Charger
- Easily mounts in the frame of your bike with the included mount
Remove the battery with ease whenever you want
- Attach the mount to the frame of your bike with two screws (included)
- Use the included zip ties to run the cable (included)
- Put your Ranger CNR on the mount
It is seriously that easy! Whenever you want to use the Ranger CNR, just flip it on and it will begin delivering power to the bike.
The Ranger CNR makes getting extra range easy! If you’re planning to go for a long ride, turn on the Ranger CNR the same time you turn on the bike. The Ranger CNR will start charging your bike as you drain the battery, allowing you to go much further.
Just going out for lunch? You can leave the Ranger CNR off and ride to lunch! Once you get there you can turn the Ranger CNR on and let it do its thing! Come back to your bike with a full stomach AND a full battery!
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONAL? Yes We DO, but please read:
Orders outside of the Continental USA may be subject to an additional surcharge for shipping. This includes Hawaii. If you decide you do not want to pay the shipping surcharge, your order will be cancelled and refunded. If we are not able to arrange shipping at a reasonable cost, we reserve the right to cancel and refund your battery order.
* This is a genuine ChiBatterySystem product. Use of the trademarked name Super73 is for purposes of identifying the application of this product and does not indicate any affiliation, endorsements, license or other association with Super73.