FLIP UP KNURLED PEGS FOR SUPER73 ELECTRIC BIKES AND OTHERS
Not too long, not too short, and safely flips up. Designed and krafted entirely in house, these are heavy duty pegs with a solid heft. The ample length of 5.5 inches from the bike will give your rider a confident perch for an enjoyable ride. The special coarse knurling pattern matches Knurley Titan Axle Caps.
- Sold in PAIRS with Clevis and Peg for each side.
- Solid aluminum part with coarse diamond knurls
- Engraved Logo End
- Matches Knurley Axle Caps
- Clevis - safe and convenient flipping!
- Length: 5.5 Inches - plenty of room for confident footing
- Fastening Bolt - 10mm
- Raw Polished
- Tangelo Ghost
- Shocker Yellow
Why use a flip-up peg? Flip up pegs are widely used in motorcycles and dirt bikes. They are designed to move upward if the peg strikes an object rather than catching and tripping the bike. This is also useful when moving your ebike through doorways or maneuvering tight spaces. The peg can be flipped up when not in use.
- Install into CLEVIS into the peg tab of your bike. Use the locking nut, split washer, and nylon spacer on the inside. Use the rubber washer and split washer on the outside to protect your frame. Make sure the clevis is installed TIGHTLY and does not wiggle around.
- Install peg into clevis.
✭ Eccult Parts - Premium parts made in the USA with Craft, Spells, and attention to detail. Every part charmed for good luck and good times. Hail Satan. F*k Scotus. Ride Bikes.😈😈😈