This E-Bike number plate by GritShift enables you to finally put numbers on your Surron, Segway or Talaria. The stock plate just isn't big enough, and we get that. That's why this will certainly be a welcome upgrade to your e-bike. Large enough to cover the mess of wires on the front of any bike, this race plate is durable and resilient, but also very lightweight.
Designed for the Sur Ron, Segway, and Talaria bikes, this race plate is also able to fit any bike that has triple-crown forks. Installation is super quick and easy. Should be able to install this number plate in 10 min or less. Durable but flexible fiber reinforced polymer construction allows the plate to easily flex to fit onto fork stantion tubes where pre-configured zip-tie groves make installation simple.
- Includes Installation Hardware
- Curved design allows cables to be tucked out of view behind plate
- Durable but flexible fiber reinforced polymer construction
- Direct OEM Fit to Sur-Ron, Segway, and Talaria Models
- Allows easy install of racing numbers or graphics