Metal Primer for Bike Frames - 400ml
Frame Builder’s Prep & Finish
Primers, undercoats, metal plating and finishing topcoats
Spray.Bike Frame Builder's Metal Primer - 400ml
This modern hi-tech anti-corrosive primer is designed to be used on any bare metal bicycle frame set prior to painting. Its acrylic base and white color make it slightly easier to use on steel than the Frame Builder's Cold-Zinc.
- Product color: white
- Spray distance: at least 20 cm
- White acrylic anti-corrosive primer
- Ideal for aluminum, steel, stainless steel and titanium bicycle frame sets
- Provides a strong adhesion for Spray.Bike paints
- Recommended number of coats: 1
- Drying time: 20 minutes
- Requires no post-application heat treatment
- On steel frames, can be used as a more modern hi-tech alternative to the Frame Builder’s Cold-Zinc
This product can only be shipped to an address in the USA from this site.
Elsewhere? Click here.