Koso Unlimited LED slim turn signal lights are very bright! A perfect replacement over the huge bulky OEM turn signals without hindering the visibility.
Available in Silver, Chrome, Black.
PLUG AND PLAY 12 Volt HIGO KIT - FOR S-2, RX
This kit includes a splitter to be plugged into your 3-pin brake light connector. The brake light will plug in to one side of the splitter and the turn signals will plug in to the other side of the splitter. A flash fuse will need to be installed in the area under the seat (included). Signals will only operate when the headlight is on.
- Front and back signals and wiring
- Handlebar switch.
- Zip ties
- Flasher fuse to mount on bike
Because this is a 12 volt light system, it only works with an ebike that has a 12 volt converter such as the S-2, RX, ZX. Note that this requires installation of a flasher fuse under the seat. See last photos. If you want to add a converter to your ebike, we sell them here. Otherwise, choose battery package below:
OPTIONAL: PLUG AND PLAY BATTERY TURN SIGNAL KIT. Add the plug and play battery kit to these turn signals! Kit includes:
- 3000ah battery
- Turn Signal Switch for Handlebar
- Turn Signals
- Zip ties for battery
- Necessary wiring
Plug and Play turn Signal Indicator Kit for Super73 R, RX, S2, and ZX MotorBikes
READ FOR FITMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- If you have and R, RX, S2, ZX the rear kit works with your bike and will fit the rear gusset (with the "73").
- If you have an RX with the stock headlight and headlight fairing the front & rear signals fit your bike.
- If you have an R, S2 or ZX with an aftermarket headlight that uses fork mounting brackets with holes, the front & rear kit work with your bike.
- To mount on the forks of an S2, you can purchase a 31mm bracket for mounting turn signals to forks.
- Mounts on MER Panniers or other racks.
No mounting brackets included. Available separately.
This kit will work separately from your stock battery, you will simply screw on the light in the desired location and connect to the battery pack.
The switch mounted on the handlebars functions : up is right and down would be left.
Check out our aluminum bolt on battery box for a more heavy duty and secure battery mounting system!