New Rage Cycles Rage 360 LED Turn Signals
Rage360 Turn Signals offer the latest in front signal design, giving you nearly 360 degrees of light that's never been done before. Molded PETG tubing with incredible memory forming capabilities, our one of a kind design will snap on to any 41mm fork tube without sacrificing durability. (NOTE: these fit the R series forks and any 41mm fork. Please measure your fork before ordering. NOT for the S-2, S-1, or any bike with a fork smaller than 41mm).
Note to modders: flasher fuse and wiring required to make these blink.
OPTIONAL: PLUG AND PLAY BATTERY TURN SIGNAL KIT.
Plug and Play turn Signal Indicator Kit for Super73 R, RX, S2, and ZX MotorBikes. Add the plug and play battery kit to these turn signals! Kit includes:
- 3000ah battery
- Bolt-on aluminum battery box to secure battery Package discount!
- FRONT Turn Signals
- Pre-made wiring harness with flash fuse in black Techflex cable looming.
- Turn Signal Switch for Handlebar
- Connection allows REAR signals to be added. (This kit WORKS BEST with non-sequential turn signal lights.)
Indicators are powered by a 3000mAh battery. The switch mounted on the handlebars functions : up is right and down would be left.
Upgrade to a 6000ah battery with USB available.
We do NOT ship batteries outside the continental USA. Contact us if you want to order a kit without a battery.
SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS KIT:
1. Attach the bolt-on battery box where desired. Mounts to water cage area or similar M5 tap out locations on most bikes. Use the two small holes in front of the bike to insert an allen wrench. Use the long holes to insert two small M5 bolts and attach box to frame.
2. Attach the small flash fuse to the battery box. The two small holes are tapped for M5.
3. Plug connection into battery.
4. install turn signals where desired and connect to battery connector (Yellow Plug Ends).
5. Zip tie wiring to frame. IMPORTANT: do not allow wires to hang or dangle where they can be caught in moving parts!
6. Install turn signal switch where desired on handlebars. Conventional arrangement is up/top/forward facing position = right turn and vis versa.
7. Power battery on and test! Signals will display more rightly with a full charge.