SEM High Build Primer for Parts 42003 (Black)
High-Build Primer Surfacer is a flexible acrylic coating for priming steel, aluminum, urethane, fiberglass and plastics. Black. 20 oz. Useful if you have stripped a frame or part to steel or are adding a fabricated part, especially raw aluminum.
- Provides superior adhesion
- Excellent filling properties
- Works on multiple substrates, including metal and plastic
- Easy to sand
- Topcoat with most refinish material
Do I Need Another Product With This?
- Is there good paint on it but you just want to paint over? No. No primer is needed. You can use a scuff pad, wipe that clean, and then lay down your base coat.
- Is it bare metal? Yes. You will need SEM Self Etching primer first. The self-etching primer bonds to steel and aluminum and you shoot any other primer over it. You can buy the SEM Self-etching primer in a bundle with the Flex and save $4.
Paint products are shipped only with in the US and sent by UPS ground.