The Gladiator X - 72v Sur-Ron Drop In Upgrade
Fulfilled by our friends at Chi Battery Systems - We cannot deliver within the EU and UK at this time due to shipping regulations adopted in 2022.
Meet the Gladiator X72 Compact (formerly "the Gladiator X"), available for the Sur-ron X (Light Bee)! This battery is a higher voltage and requires the use of an aftermarket controller to make it compatible, as well as a 72V charger. Built to be drop-in for ease of use.
How does it stand in our lineup?
The 72 Compact is designed for riders who want more power and speed out of their bike, while also getting some extra range. Crank up the power and leave everyone in the dust! With 22kw of real-world continuous power, the 72 Compact allows you to push your bike to new limits with ease. If you’re mostly looking for range, or do not intend to buy an aftermarket controller, take a look at our Gladiator 60 Series offerings!
The Steel Edition of the 72 Compact is reinforced with galvanized steel built right into the construction of the battery. Designed to retain drop-in functionality, no compromises are necessary. Since this housing is internal, the 72 Compact maintains the same external aesthetic.
This battery will require you to have a 72V compatible controller, as well as a 72V charger.
Expected Shipping 1-3 weeks
Order cancelation requests after 72 hours may be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
- Drop-in plug & play battery (72v capable controller needed)
- 5x the power output of the stock battery!
- Compactly designed for the amount of power this battery provides
- Like-stock fitment
- Custom backlit percent display based off discharge curve with toggle button (in same location as stock)
- Use your stock lid and battery tray! Hardware is all included
- Smart BMS for cell monitoring and Bluetooth capabilities
- Original Sur-ron discharge and charge connector
- Reinforced handle for easy carrying
- Works with stock charger and our variable charger
- Robust charge port
- 38.25 Ah
- 2754 Wh
- 270 Amp continuous discharge, 405 Amp peak
- BMS bypassed for discharge
- Highest quality grade A Molicel 21700 cells, the best for longevity and performance
- Overcharge protection
- Isolated cell groups for superior durability and impact resistance
- Cell level fusing to significantly reduce the chance of catastrophic failure
- Runs with staggeringly high efficiency with better temperature control - pure nickel construction
- Like-stock water resistance
Variable Rapid Charger - Optional Add-On (100-120v only)
Revolutionary solution for your charging needs! Our Variable Rapid Charger provides you a tremendous amount of flexibility in one simple package. Need a lightning-quick charge while you’re out on the town? Turn it up to get the juice you need. Home for the night? Turn it down for a super healthy and slow charge.
- 5 charging modes - 2 amp, 4 amp, 7 amp, 10 amp, and 12 amp
- Set charge target - 80%, 90%, 100%
- Active Cooling, chargers faster than Sur-ron stock fast charger, tried and tested, ground pin on outlet plug
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONAL? Yes We DO, However there is currently a $250 surcharge to ship this large lithium battery. This is a hazardous material shipping fee.
You will need to set your low voltage cut-off to 48v with the Gladiator. Since we bypass the BMS for discharge, when using an aftermarket controller you will be able to run the battery so low it will pass a “point of no return”. The stock controller takes care of this for you, but you may need to set it for the controller you are using if it is not stock.