The Gladiator X - 72v Sur-Ron Drop In Upgrade
Fulfilled by our friends at Chi Battery Systems
Meet the Gladiator X, available for the Sur-ron X (Light Bee)! This battery is designed to be a simple plug & play solution so you can get more from your bike without extra hassle - drop right in and swap anytime. This is a 72v battery which means you need an aftermarket controller.
Although this battery is robust, we know some trail riders have been looking for extra protection. For this we created the Gladiator Guards! Made from Diamond Plate Aluminum, they ensure your battery is ready for all situations you could throw at it. Now shipping in black by default!
Excepted lead time 2-3 weeks and shipping worldwide!
- Drop-in plug & play battery (72v capable controller needed)
- 5x the power output of the stock battery!
- Compactly designed for the amount of power this battery provides
- Like-stock fitment
- Custom backlit percent display based off discharge curve with toggle button (in same location as stock)
- Use your stock lid and battery tray! Hardware is all included
- Smart BMS for cell monitoring and Bluetooth capabilities
- Original Sur-ron discharge and charge connector
- Reinforced handle for easy carrying
- Works with stock charger and our variable charger
- Robust charge port
- 38.25 Ah
- 2754 Wh
- 270 Amp continuous discharge, 405 Amp peak
- BMS bypassed for discharge
- Highest quality grade A Molicel 21700 cells, the best for longevity and performance
- Overcharge protection
- Isolated cell groups for superior durability and impact resistance
- Cell level fusing to significantly reduce the chance of catastrophic failure
- Runs with staggeringly high efficiency with better temperature control - pure nickel construction
- Like-stock water resistance
We highly recommend use of Gladiator Guards for heavy extreme off-roading.
Variable Rapid Charger - Optional Add-On (100-120v only)
Revolutionary solution for your charging needs! Our Variable Rapid Charger provides you a tremendous amount of flexibility in one simple package. Need a lightning-quick charge while you’re out on the town? Turn it up to get the juice you need. Home for the night? Turn it down for a super healthy and slow charge.
- 5 charging modes - 2 amp, 4 amp, 7 amp, 10 amp, and 12 amp
- Set charge target - 80%, 90%, 100%
- Active Cooling, chargers faster than Sur-ron stock fast charger, tried and tested, ground pin on outlet plug
You will need to set your low voltage cut-off to 48v with the Gladiator. Since we bypass the BMS for discharge, when using an aftermarket controller you will be able to run the battery so low it will pass a “point of no return”. The stock controller takes care of this for you, but you may need to set it for the controller you are using if it is not stock.